KickOff - Notice and Procedure for Making Claims of Copyright Infringement
Kick off Sports and Recreation centre clients are required to regard the legitimate assurance gave by copyright law. On the off chance that you trust that your work has been duplicated in a way that constitutes copyright encroachment, please give to the kickoffdewsbury.co.uk copyright operator the data recorded beneath. This method is solely to notify kickoffdewsbury.co.uk that your copyrighted material has been encroached:
- An electronic or physical mark of the individual legitimately approved to follow up in the interest of the proprietor of the copyright interest.
- A depiction of the copyrighted work that you assert has been encroached.
- A depiction of where the material that you assert encroaches your copyright is situated on the site.
- Your address, phone number and email address.
- A proclamation by you that you have great confidence conviction that the questioned use is not approved by the copyright proprietor, its specialist, or the law.
- A proclamation by you, made under penalty of prevarication, that the above data in your notification is exact, and that you are the copyright proprietor or lawfully approved to follow up for the benefit of the copyright proprietor.
Designation of Agent to Receive Notification of Claimed Infringement
After receipt of notification of claimed copyright infringement, Kick Off Sports & Recreation centre will follow the procedures In accordance with the Online Copyright Infringement Liability Limitation Act of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act ("DMCA")